Your privacy is important to Spioenkop Trading (Pty) Ltd. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Spioenkop Trading (Pty) Ltd collects, and the ways in which Spioenkop Trading (Pty) Ltd uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Spioenkop Trading (Pty) Ltd may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website;
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website, including polls, surveys and questionnaires;
- information about transactions carried out over this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services; and
- any other information that you send to Spioenkop Trading (Pty) Ltd.
Using personal information
Spioenkop Trading (Pty) Ltd may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where Spioenkop Trading (Pty) Ltd discloses your personal information to its authorised agents, project partners or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent, partner or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Spioenkop Trading (Pty) Ltd may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Spioenkop Trading (Pty) Ltd will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Spioenkop Trading (Pty) Ltd will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers and the secure servers of its nominated hosting provider(s).
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Spioenkop Trading (Pty) Ltd is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Spioenkop Trading (Pty) Ltd
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- by post to 187 Brenda Road, Murrayfield, Pretoria, 0184, South Africa.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.contractology.com.