An MTB experience like no other.
Wild. African. Bush.
Extreme. And Wild.
Rough & Wild
Limitations & Considerations
- 20 June 2019Arrival & Welcoming30 teams arrive at Victoria Falls International Airport. Shuttle service for riders and bikes to Elephant Hills Hotel. Welcoming dinner, adventure introduction and briefing.
- 21 June 2019Victoria Falls Tour & Final BriefingFinal adventure briefing with breakfast. Bike and gear check. Tour to Victoria falls National Park and Zambezi River Dinner Cruise.
- 22 June 2019Quest Zimbabwe - Day 1 (120km)Riders depart Elephant Hills and travel east along Zambezi River gorge to Jambezi. Continue south-west to Matetsi area to first bush camp.
- 23 June 2019Quest Zimbabwe - Day 2 (80km)Riders embark with Professional Rangers on 80km loop in Zambezi National Park. Traditional entertainment and feast at first camp.
- 24 June 2019Quest Zimbabwe - Day 3 (90km)Riders travel to Kazuma Pan and then northward to the Zambezi River to second bush camp.
- 25 June 2019Quest Zimbabwe - Day 4 (110km)Riders navigate 80km loop to discover landmark and return to second camp.
- 26 June 2019Quest Zimbabwe - Day 5 (90km)Riders navigate east along banks of Zambezi River to Zambezi National Park main camp. Quest Zimbabwe Ends. Return to Elephant Hills. Prize Giving and farewell dinner at The Boma.
- 27 June 2019Quest Zimbabwe Programme EndsAfter breakfast and checkout, riders return home or continue to travel independently.
[ What’s included ]
Elephant Hills Resort (4*) twin room sharing. Camping 4 teams per HIP tent – 16 PAX.
Elephant Hills Resort. Breakfast, lunch and dinner and light drinks; cash bar for alcohol.
Camping Days & Nights. Breakfast, lunch, snackpacks, dinner (mainly beef & game). Light drinks and beer. Waterpoints en route to be provided.
Transfers & Transport
All inclusive airport transfers and tours in Victoria Falls.
Safety & Security
Emergency services and game ranger protection will be on standby while riding and camping in the wilderness.
Physiotherapy & Massage
Professional physiotherapy and massage services will be available before and after daily journeys.
Conservation, Tour & Park Fees
All fees related to the itinerary are covered by the package. This includes Zambezi Dinner Cruise, entrance to Victoria Falls National Park and daily Park fees for the adventure.
Branded gear with riding and camping conveniences will be given to each rider upon arrival.
Bike Service & Cleaning
Daily professional bike servicing and cleaning is standard and will be on standby throughout the adventure.
[ What’s Excluded ]
Quest Zimbabwe will recommend a South African travel agency to book group flights of more than 12 PAX.
Personal Travel Insurance
Although emergency medical services will attend the adventure, riders are compelled to purchase fully comprehensive travel insurance.
Don’t miss a thing.
You’ll receive news about the latest developments and announcements.